After acquiring the AEds group in 2019, the year 2021 was intense for Rafaut Group, the civil and defense aeronautical equipment manufacturer, as it successively integrated Secapem & Lun’tech, Lace, Alkan & Seca Automatismes.
By bringing together these entities, all leaders in their respective fields, ARESIA offer global expertise based on the know-how of each one and the recognized experience of all. This synergy forms a strong, resilient whole from their separate parts, and a major player in both the defense and civil aeronautics sectors.
Rafaut Group and all its entities bring together their activities to create a new operator in the Aerospace landscape: ARESIA
The Lun’tech products meet below application:
Civil satellite communication (multi-beam antennas), signalling of ships, buoys, obstacles, maritime and river markings and assistance to air navigation.
- Luneberg Reflector Monostatic Rectilinear Polarization
- Luneberg Reflector Bistatic Rectilinear Polarization
- Luneberg Reflector Monostatic Circular Polarization
- Luneberg Reflector Monostatic Equatorial Rectilinear Polarization
- Trihedral Reflector
- Offset Trihedral Reflector
- Precision Trihedral Reflector
- Active Radar Reflectors with Fixed R.C.S.
- Active Radar Reflectors with Adjustable R.C.S.: 2 to 7 GHz
- Active Radar Reflectors with Adjustable R.C.S.: 4 to 12 GHz
- Active Radar Reflectors with Adjustable R.C.S.: 8 to 18 GHz
- Active Radar Reflectors with Adjustable R.C.S.: 2 to 18 GHz