GP:50 Model 311- M351 Submersible Lift Station Sludge level transmitter is one of the most rugged and popular level transmitter in the waste water treatment market.
Its all stainless-steel design incorporatesa3-inch diameter clog-resistant sensing diaphragm and corrosion-resistant protective baffle plate. These features facilitate high-accuracy level measurements, even in heavy sludge conditions, helped make the GP:50 Model 311-M351 an industry gold standard for water and wastewater level monitoring.
- 3-inch diameter sensing diaphragm resists clogging
- Protective baffle plate reduces risk of sensor damage
- Corrosion-resistant, all stainless steel construction
- Submersible to 1,100 feet (335 meters) WC
- Surge protection from lightning strikes and voltage spikes
- Ranges from 0 to 10 thru 0 to 1,100 feet WC(0 to 3 thru 0 to 335 meters WC)
- Submersible pump lift station level monitoring
- Wet wells
- Process sumps
- Water tanks and reservoirs
- Process sludge (including heavy sludge)
- Water and wastewater level monitoring