GP:50 is proud to offer the Model 350, it is a flow thru pressure transducerwith a unique one-piece design. This flow-thru design provides a zero internal dead volume eliminating the need for tee’s or dead ended process connections. This design removes the possibility of trapped media or contamination and allows for a clean in-place device, providing for a sanitary, in-line solution.
In Pharmaceutical applications it’s used to reduce the particle sizes of pharmaceutical products to make them more stable and clinically effective. Pharmaceutical applications require better surface finish as well as low turbulence (no additional mixing) in the process line, the Model 350 series will provide both of these options.
- Food processing
- High purity type applications
- Zero Internal Dead Volume
- Pressure Ranges: 0-3000 thru 0-100K PSI
- (0-21.09 MPa 至0-527.30 MPa)
- 0-5 VDC, 4-20mA, HART, Modbus, CANbus
- Rated for Autoclave or CIP operation
- Field adjustable Zero & Span
- Optional wetted parts: 316 SST, Inconel, or 17-4 PH SST
Data Sheet: GP:50 350